Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and is located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Member state of the European Union since 2004
- Currency Euro – introduced in January 2008
- One of the lowest Corporation tax rates in Europe – 12.5%
- Property prices lower than other European Countries
- Excellent healthcare facilities, education and business services
- Shipping and Yachting hub
- Low cost of living
- One of the lowest crime rates in Europe
Furthermore, Cyprus lies at the meeting point of big international energy routes and is surrounded by substantial oil and gas reserves, a significant part of which falls within the Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone and which will eventually boost the local economy to even higher levels.
Living and working in Cyprus
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and is located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. It offers an enviable lifestyle in a clean and healthy environment with a high standard of living. Those living and working in Cyprus enjoy fabulous weather, beautiful nature, art and culture, safety, security and above all else are welcomed by hospitable and warm people.
Still have questions?
Call us on +357 22 210100